About This Item
The Troy-Bilt TB110 walk-behind mower’s TriAction cutting system features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping. The TB110 push mower is powered by an easy starting 140cc* Briggs & Stratton 550ex series OHV engine with ReadyStart Choke System and equipped with 11 in. rear wheels for all terrain types, dual lever deck height adjustment and 2-in-1 sdata_1e discharge and mulch capability. Your work in the yard inspires us to design, test and build the most reliable mowers we possibly can. Visit our How we’re built vdata_1eos and see what it takes to be built for life.
- 140 cc Briggs & Stratton 550ex series OHV engine with ReadyStart no prime, no choke with the Briggs & Stratton starting promise, an engine equipped with ReadyStart will always start on the first or second pull or it will be fixed for free
- Advanced TriAction cutting system features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping
- 21 in. 2-in-1 cutting deck with bag and mulch capabilities
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
- Mulch kit included to help put nutrients back into soil for a healthier lawn; Rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting.
- Dimensions L/W/H :17.5″ (H) x 36.56″ (L) x 23.88″ (W)
- Weight (approx.) : 64 lbs.
- Deck Cutting Wdata_1th : 21″
- Cutting Modes :TriAction Cutting System
|Manufacturer Part Number||